
Hey guys,As you can see my avatar,I am wearing my original
armor to celebrate the 1st birthday of Lore Hero.Every another
1000 views Lore Hero have a special birthday post to celebrate
Lore Hero's Birthday.
Well anyway just post at the comment to say happy birthday to
Lore Hero.This will be Lore Hero's 1st special and lucky day.
Well also i just written chapter 3 slaying of undead,I know you
were expecting 2 new chapters on friday,But since its lore hero's
birthday i change the schedule to wednesday and friday
2 new chapters are available.
There will be a new chapter of my novel KNIGHT OF LORE:Legend Of The Dark Solaris.
I am really admitting that i am so happy for lore hero's birthday,So many updates lol XD.
Well also on friday i think i'll be putting another upcoming armor on adventure quest worlds.
I won't be giving sneak peeks about the new discovery,You just have to find out
on friday,Also don't forget there will be 2 new videos on friday that are so hilarious it a 5 star
rating.
Well that's all tune in next time for information about Lore Hero And Adventure Quest Worlds
-John Joaquin Battle On!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: