The Story Knight Of Lore

Filed under: by: Kuyerjudd

Hey guys,The story Knight of Lore is a success,Intro and chapter 1 and 2
are getting more views and making my site popular,Well anyway i would
like to thank you everyone for reading my novel on the 1st time it's released.I will be adding 2 new chapters after each 2 days.

Well also i am already working on chapter 3 and 4,Which will be released
tomorrow or tonight,Depending what time i finish chapter 3 and 4 of my
novel.I would like to thank 2 person.
I would like to thanks Lordoc for inspiring me to create lore hero.
I would also like to thank kuyerjudd for inspiring me to create my novel.

Well anyway i'll give you sneak speaks on the updates will happen on Lore Hero on friday.

  • Lore Videos:There will be 2 comedy videos that are so hilariouse they are 5 star rating videos.
  • Discovery:I still don't know if i will be finding dicovery news to my site,I'll just have to keep my eyes open for any upcoming release by the ae staff.
  • X Codes:I will have to explore spot where they are good for farming exp,rep and gold
Well anyway tune in texk time to get information and about Lore Hero and Aqworlds

-John Joaquin Battle On!

0 comments: